Why is it that tourists, locals, royalty and celebrities all find themselves shopping at the glamorous Harrods department store? Find out below:
1. Doormen in green and gold suits greet patrons at the door.
2. Seven enormous floors make up the store.
3. The department store is home to the iconic Egyptian Escalator.
4. All different adorable teddy bears are sold in the store's gift shop.
5. Afternoon tea is served in the store’s cafe.
6. The store's motto, "Omnia Omnibus Ubique" means "All Things for All People, Everywhere."
7. The food is delicious, so you can shop, eat and shop some more.
8. The store sells only the finest, most in-vogue styles.